This blog engages with the politics, ethics, and culture of health and healing with nature. We believe in health care that is healing, affordable, and accessible to all.
If you would like to learn more about social justice or plant medicine, then these articles are a great place to start.
Also, please let us know if you have any recommendations for this list.
- Where to Go from Here? and We are the Sum of Our Ancestors: Decolonizing Herbalism by Toi Scott
- A Not-So-Brief Personal History of the Healing Justice Movement, 2010–2016 by Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha
- Herbalism as a Tool for Social Justice by Janet Kent and Jen Stovall
- Herbal Medicine and Social Justice and Herbal Medicine and the Meeting of the Worlds by Lisa Fazio
- Decolonizing Permaculture by Jesse Labbe-Watson
- Interview with Dana Woodruff by Ann Armbrecht